Notice of Accessibility for Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center
At Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center, it is important to us that our hotel and our website are accessible and easy to use for all person with disabilities. Our hotel features accessible guest rooms and hotel features including:
- An accessible public entrance
- An accessible route from the public entrance to the front desk/registration area, accessible guestrooms, on-site restaurant, meeting and function space area, fitness center, indoor pool, indoor hot tub and business center
- An accessible registration desk, concierge desk, public restrooms, restaurant, fitness center, indoor pool, indoor hot tub, business center and accessible guest rooms
- Accessible parking spaces for cars and vans in the hotel's self-parking facility
- Valet service that accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchairs
- TTY availability for guest use
- Assistive listening device availability for guest use during meetings and events (upon request)
- Guest room televisions with closed captioning or closed caption decoders available for guest use
When creating our website, our development team used software tools to identify web accessibility standards as outlined by the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA). While the industry is not operating from approved, regulated legislation, Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center is committed to our good faith effort to follow the guidelines available. We will make every reasonable effort to make the page accessible for you should you experience any difficulty with our website.
If you have questions, concerns or have discovered an accessibility issue on our website or have accessibility related questions, please contact us at 1-800-706-BUZZ (2899) or email@example.com. Please include your contact information and a brief description of the website difficultly you may have encountered and/or your questions. Thank you.